Oil & Gas Boilers
Saskatoon Boiler Mfg. Co. Ltd. offers a full line of forced draft, hot water, low or high pressure steam Scotch Marine (Firetube) Boilers ranging in size from 10 to 1250 horsepower for use in industrial applications. Each boiler is an engineered package, listed and labelled by Underwriters’ Laboratories of Canada.
All wiring and packaging on the boiler is completely finished prior to shipping. Every boiler is factory fire tested and set for maximum efficiency, guaranteeing over 80% at all firing levels.
Each boiler is a 2 or 3 pass design offering gas, light oil or dual fuel firing by nothing other than a flip of a switch.
Saskatoon boilers are packaged in OTS Series (10-150 HP), J-Series (175-1250 HP) and Portable Series (10-30 HP), each package having its own unique features, thus offering more versatility in choices for our customers. Some of these features would include choices like the “space miser” option on our smaller sizes of the OTS Series. This option offers a compact unit consisting of the blowoff and condensate return tank mounted underneath the boiler to provide a compact package suitable for situations of limited space. A feature included in our J-Series units, is a burner suitable for Low Nox requirements. Our Portable Series include skid-mounted, for installation on customer-owned equipment, or wheel-mounted units, for off-highway use only.
- Gas, oil or dual fuel firing
- Over 80% efficiency guaranteed at all firing levels
- Doors front and rear easily swing wide open without necessitating any burner adjustments or disconnecting of oil or electrical lines
- All major components are acessible from floor level.
- Hot water, low or high pressure steam
- All wiring and packaging on the boiler is completely finished prior to shipping
- Every boiler is factory fire tested and set for maximum efficiency
- Field start-up and server are available by factory trained personnel located in major centres
- Every boiler is an engineered package, listed and labelled by Underwriter’s Laboratories of Canada
All OTS boilers have a refractory baffle for the upper arch of the rear turn chamber. A water cooled baffle can be supplied as an option on 60HP and up.
Superb performance in a small package! For those looking for the same features as our regular boilers but have limited space, Saskatoon Boiler offers the Space Miser option.
- Available up to 150 HP
- Incorporates a condensate and blowdown tank underneath the boiler.
- No special foundation required.
Liquid Service Boilers have an internal preheating and distribution system for introducing water to the boiler. This system raises the temperature of the incoming water appreciably and causes forced circulation through the entire boiler.