Quality is in the Details
At Saskatoon Boiler, we pride ourselves as much on the details you can’t see as those you can.
– Choice building materials, proven components, quality welding and smart, efficient design features… some of the many quality parts that make up a Saskatoon Boiler.
Some of the innovative features standard on EVERY Saskatoon Boiler:
– Standard designs from 15 to 1250HP up to 300 PSI with the flexibility of many site specific options.
– 3-pass design maximizes heat transfer.
– Saskatoon Boiler’s exclusive water cooled rear baffle eliminates refractory and reduces maintenance while increasing heat surface.
– Factory post weld heat treatment available (upon engineering requirements).
– Exclusive confined door gasket sealing system in conjunction with fully flanged doors produce positive sealing without the use of excessive bolting.
– Neat appearance – compact skid mounted design with a polished aluminum or painted steel jackets available (customer’s choice).
– Doors with ball thrust bearings allow ease of burner adjustments. With no jack required or electrical disconnect.
– Robust design permits direct mounting of the exhaust stack to the top of the boiler.
– Internal return or feed water preheating distribution system produces forced circulation reduced maintenance costs. Internal preheating and distribution system reduces thermal shock.
– Complete package bears UL listing label.
– Replacement parts and consumables readily available through our parts/service department.
- Internal feed water preheating and distribution system
- Durable enamel finish
- Polished aluminium or steel jacket
- Jacket porthole finish bezel
- Precision bored tube sheet holes
- Easily accessible door fastening lugs
- Tube sheet hand hole for easy repair and maintenance operations