Saskatoon Boiler coal fired boilers are designed for steam or hot water service in sizes from 200,000 to 30,000,000 BTU/HR output. All boilers are in compliance with the applicable requirements of the Standard for Solid Fuel Central Heating Appliances, CAN/CSA-B366.1 and are listed and labelled by Underwriters’ Laboratory of Canada.
Each unit consists of a boiler, stoker, safety controls and electrical equipment, all assembled as a complete unit. All boilers have low water cut-offs to shut off fuel supply when the water in the boiler drops below minimum level.
All equipment is assembled at the manufacturer’s plant as a complete unit and shipped as a package.
- Rugged steel boiler – Long boiler life
- Hinged Doors – Easy internal access
- Observation port – Flame and combustion chamber viewing
- Access – For waterside inspections
- Cast in place refractory – Restricts heat loss from hot chamber areas
- Aluminium clad and insulated – Neat appearance, cool to touch
- Safety air switch – Shuts down boiler if air supply is lost
- Operational Controls – Manufactured by internationally located companies
- Proven Stokers – Reliable components to assure low maintenance
- Twin or single stokers available
- Integral coal hopper or extended auger for remote coal hopper installation is available
- Factory assembled – Reduced installation time